The ODROID-C1+ is esteemed to be the most powerful low-cost single board computer available, as well as being an extremely versatile device. Featuring a quad-core Amlogic processor, advanced Mali GPU, and Gigabit Ethernet, it can function as a home theater set-top box, a general purpose computer for web browsing, gaming and socializing, a compact tool for college or office work, a prototyping device for hardware tinkering, a controller for home automation, a workstation for software development, and much more.
Some of the modern operating systems that run on the ODROID-C1+ are Ubuntu, Android, Fedora, ARCHLinux, Debian, and OpenELEC, with thousands of free open-source software packages available. The ODROID-C1+ is an ARM device — the most widely used architecture for mobile devices and embedded 32-bit computing. The ARM processors small size, reduced complexity and low power consumption makes it very suitable for miniaturized devices such as wearables and embedded controllers.
* Amlogic ARM Cortex-A5(ARMv7) 1.5Ghz quad core CPUs
* Mali-450 MP2 GPU (OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1 enabled for Linux and Android)
* 1Gbyte DDR3 SDRAM
* Gigabit Ethernet
* 40pin GPIOs + 7pin I2S
* eMMC4.5 HS200 Flash Storage slot / UHS-1 SDR50 MicroSD Card slot
* USB 2.0 Host x 4, USB OTG x 1 (power + data capable)
* Infrared(IR) Receiver
* Ubuntu or Android OS
The C1+ is the latest revision of the original C1.
It replaced the original C1 in July 2015. Compared to the C1 it has :
– Standard Type-A HDMI connector
– An included heat sink on board
– An I2S bus to support HiFi audio add-on boards
– CEC function that doesn’t require the RTC backup battery
– A power path from USB OTG port as well as DC barrel connector
– Improved SD-card compatibility
Because of the above changes, the original cases and heat sinks are not compatible.
nama / alamat lengkap / kode produk / jumlah -- kirim ke 0857.3048.2408
Jalan SMEAN 3 Nomor 4 Keputih Sukolilo (Depan SMKN 10 SBY) SURABAYA 60111