- voltmeter range: DC4.5 ~ 40V
- Input voltage: DC 4.5~40V (please input voltage dc 6.5-40V , then can get a 5.0V stabilize output)
- Output voltage current: 5V/2A
- one button “Output Enable” switch USB output, one button “Low Power” turn off the voltmeter display
- Voltmeter display can be calibrated
- with reverse polarity protection, with over current, over temperature protection
- with USB power indicator
- with terminal for easy access lines
- high-efficiency, low ripple
- Module dimensions: 58mm * 21mm * 10mm (L*W*H)
- Net weight: 13g
- Car / motorcycle battery voltage monitoring, or other voltage measurements.
- USB Charger for Mobile phone, MP3, Tablet PC or other electronic products.
- The output current capability 5.0V/2A, enough to meet a variety of USB devices, voltage is very stable.
Instructions for use:
Module is connected to power, the voltmeter digital display, if need to charge phone,Tablet PC, MP3 , please press the “Output Enable” button, then the USB power indicator lights, USB output 5.0V; if need to turn off the digital display, please press “low power” button, then enter the low-power standby mode, USB output shutdown.
Voltmeter calibration method:
- when the voltage meter display, press “Output Enable” button 2 seconds then release, voltmeter flashes.
- Touch the “Output Enable” button, the voltage increases one unit, touch the “Low Power” button, reduce one voltage reduction unit(one unit is less than 0.1V )
- After the voltage adjustment is completed, please press the “Output Enable” button for 2 seconds then release, exit voltage calibration mode. if power off, parameter setting will automatically save.
this module defaults to D+,D- shorted, compatible with most of the cell phone charging, if need to install identification resistor, such as IPhone please cut off the red line position