selamat berbelanja, beli banyak makin hemat, segeraa hubungi CS kami
is powered by ARM big.LITTLE technology, the Heterogeneous Multi-Processing (HMP) solution.
ODROID-XU4 is a new generation of computing device with more powerful, more energy-efficient hardware and a smaller form factor.
Offering open source support, the board can run various flavors of Linux, including the latest Ubuntu 15.04 and Android 4.4 KitKat and 5.0 Lollipop.
By implementing the eMMC 5.0, USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, the ODROID-XU4 boasts amazing data transfer speeds, a feature that is increasingly required to support advanced processing power on ARM devices.
This allows users to truly experience an upgrade in computing, especially with faster booting, web browsing, networking, and 3D games.
The XU4 is fully software compatible with XU3!
However, the XU4 is more compact, more affordable and more expandable.
* Samsung Exynos5422 Cortex-A15 2Ghz and Cortex-A7 Octa core CPUs
* Mali-T628 MP6(OpenGL ES 3.0/2.0/1.1 and OpenCL 1.1 Full profile)
* 2Gbyte LPDDR3 RAM PoP stacked
* eMMC5.0 HS400 Flash Storage
* 2 x USB 3.0 Host, 1 x USB 2.0 Host
* Gigabit Ethernet port
* HDMI 1.4a for display
* Size : 82 x 58 x 22 mm approx.(including cooling fan)
– ODROID-XU4 Board
– Active cooling fan (mounted)
– 5V4A PSU (5.5mm barrel connector) : Choose your country plug type either EU plug, Asia / Korea Round plug or US plug
A MicroSD card or an eMMC module is required to boot the OS. We strongly recommend an eMMC module for faster OS booting, quicker application launching, seamless multi-tasking and efficient access to the cloud.
The active cooling fan is mounted on the XU4 board by default. It spins only when the CPU load is high and the temperature of the CPU hits a minimum threshold temperature. Like most fans, a slight hum can be expected when active.
nama / alamat lengkap / kode produk / jumlah -- kirim ke 0857.3048.2408
Jalan SMEAN 3 Nomor 4 Keputih Sukolilo (Depan SMKN 10 SBY) SURABAYA 60111